Vicki Dawes Ltd
Accounts, Book-Keeping, Payroll and Taxation Services
The accounts, book-keeping and company taxation service includes the following:
· computerised accounts and book-keeping;
· purchase and sales ledger maintenance;
· credit control;
· preparation of VAT returns;
· production of monthly management accounts;
· preparation of financial statements for annual filing;
· corporation tax returns;
· preparation for annual audit;
· production of cashflow and profit/loss forecasts;
· company tax returns for sole traders;
· company tax returns for partnerships;
· computerisation of manual accounts systems.
Work carried out off the client’s premises will be collected and delivered by arrangement.
Full confidentiality and data security can be assured at all times.
The payroll service available includes:
· weekly or monthly computerised payroll service;
· handling of tax credits, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP;
· handling of student loans;
· pension contributions maintenance;
· processing of expense payments;
· full maintenance of payroll records;
· all HMRC submissions;
· maintenance of company car records;
· payroll analysis;
· preparation of P11Ds and class 1A returns.
Personal tax returns are completed with the utmost efficiency to ensure that all benefits and reliefs due are claimed. Liaison with HMRC is undertaken to take away the stress of keeping personal tax affairs in order.
Included above are just examples of what can be offered.
All jobs will be individually costed and quoted.
Regular clients will be invoiced monthly and non-regular clients will be invoiced on completion of the job.